Cadwyn Ogwen Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you agree to all of the terms and conditions as set out below.
What is Cadwyn Ogwen?
- Cadwyn Ogwen is an online ordering platform to receive and process food and product orders on behalf of local suppliers that have registered with us.
- Cadwyn Ogwen delivers orders to customers in the communities of Dyffryn Ogwen using Carwen, the community electric vehicle.
- The Cadwyn Ogwen online ordering system is run by managed by Partneriaeth Ogwen.
Who is Partneriaeth Ogwen?
Partneriaeth Ogwen is a social enterprise working for the benefit of the economy, environment and communities of Dyffryn Ogwen. Partneriaeth Ogwen's address is: 26 High Street, Bethesda, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 3AE. Phone: 01248 602131. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Company number: 08430083.
- Food product prices are "VAT zero rated" and do not include VAT.
- Product prices shown exclude the delivery charge.
- Deliveries will be made using the community electric vehicle and are £1 per online order.
- Customers can only place and pay for orders online through our websites (www.ogwen.wales and www.ogwen.cymru) using a credit or debit card.
- We are unable to accept telephone orders.
- Payment is made at the time of placing your order through our Foxycart secure payment pages and are processed by Stripe Online Payments.
- The payment for your order will appear on your bank or credit card statement as a payment to "Partneriaeth Ogwen".
- Orders must be placed before 12am Sunday to ensure delivery on the following Thursday.
- We only deliver to the Dyffryn Ogwen area.
- This includes the villages of Bethesda, Gerlan, Carneddi, Rachub, Llanllechid, Tregarth, Sling, Mynydd Llandygai, Glasinfryn, Pentir, Rhiwlas & TalyBont.
- Deliveries will be made on Thursday afternoon.
- If you are not going to be in to receive your order it will be left in the safe place that you specified when placing your order.
- We are unable to accept returns of fresh food items.
- Cadwyn Ogwen take no responsibility for the quality of the product delivered. If you have a problem with your product, please contact the supplier via the contact details on their Cadwyn Ogwen page on this website.
Right To Cancel
- If you decide to cancel your order, you may do so up to 12am on the Sunday after the day of your order.
- We are unable to cancel any orders after this cut-off point.
- Please notify us by email immediately on email@example.com with your name, address and order reference number.