A 390 acre community run farm.
- Producing good food and improving wildlife
- We have a market garden, a local food shop and café; Blas Lôn Las, and catering kitchen to make the most of the good food grown locally and on farm.
- We will intergrate grazing across the farm to protect and enhance Moelyci’s species rich grassland and produce sustainable, healthy food.
- We will also improve the condition of other local rich habitats such as our veteran oak and ash woodlands and the SSSI heath-land on the mountain.
- Supporting enterprises so that we build opportunities for keeping wealth local, for creating jobs and providing training for all. The farm has space and facilities for:
- Local food hub – made up of market garden, shop, café and kitchen.
- Farming – where there is the chance to support a new generation of young farmers
- Rural businesses as the cow barn gets converted and we look to create new workshop and we provide office accommodation in the farmhouse
- Events – from weddings to music nights, Ffarm Moelyci has a range of facilities available for the local community to use.
Based on a working farm and with community involvement as part of the everyday operation Ffarm Moelyci is also committed to sharing skills and so offers a wide range of courses and training days.