New Year Activities
The New Year can be a great time to focus on fitness or try a new activity.
Here are five ideas of things you can do in and around Dyffryn Ogwen.
- Attend a fitness class at Plas Ffrancon, the sports centre in Bethesda. See here for what’s on - https://www.bywniach.cymru/bywniach-plas-ffrancon-bethesda/en/activities/
- Attend a gymnastics class at Gwyn Jim - https://www.facebook.com/gwyn.jim
- Learn how to use crampons, ice axe and how to select winter clothing and equipment, with a guided walk in Snowdonia with Anelu Aim Higher www.mountain-hill-courses.co.uk/
- Take part in the Penrhyn 5k Park Run - https://www.parkrun.org.uk/penrhyn/
- Learn how to sail at Plas Menai https://www.plasmenai.co.uk/en_GB/learn/dinghy-sailing/learn-to-sail/